SAP BI (SAP Business Objects) is a modern system for analyzing and processing corporate information. It is designed to provide access and analysis of information contained in various systems or databases of organizations.
As sources can act any information systems, accounting and financial programs, specialized industry solutions, as well as local sources (for example, Excel or Access files).
SAP BI (SAP Business Intelligence) is a business intelligence system that allows you to perform strategic data analysis and support the process of making managerial decisions in the company. It is designed to provide access and processing information contained in various systems or databases of organizations, its analysis. As sources can act any information systems, accounting and financial programs, specialized industry solutions, as well as local sources (for example, Excel or Access files).
This product allows you to solve a wide range of tasks related to the financial sphere, business intelligence, etc.
The main advantages of SAP BI:
- Eliminate the costs of creating, developing and testing reports, improving the efficiency of query building and reducing the time for reporting
- Modern security tools for restricting access and protecting data
- Integrated integrated solution for analyzing data from different sources, reporting and sharing information in a single environment
- Simple and intuitive interface, easy data loading, rich visualization capabilities, powerful functionality for searching, analyzing and comparing data from different sources
- Managing key performance indicators based on financial results, accurate forecasting for managing risks, opportunities and financial consequences
- The ability to scale the solution as the business grows, reducing the cost of the information infrastructure and the total cost of ownership
Depending on the purpose of implementing the SAP BI solution, it can be used by various employees who need the information stored in the systems - the employees of the commercial department, IT departments, marketing, accounting, etc.